It’s a Wario pumpkin! (via Infendo)
Archive for October, 2007
Mario ends up on lantern (via Ubergizmo)
Hardhat #1: Did you check out my wall lately?
Hardhat #2: Uh, no.
Hardhat #1: Dude! You should! That chick I was telling you about, she wrote all over it.
Hardhat #2: No shit!
Hardhat #1: Things I can’t even repeat to you.
Hardhat #2: Awww, man, right on! I will log on tonight.
Hardhat #1: Facebook is awesome.–Rockefeller Center
Mom to infant waving bottle around: What the fuck? Are you fucking out of your mind?!–Manhattan-bound Q train
Here is Google’s video explaining how their Spam Filters work:
For the full story: It’s not about the spam (Via Google)
30 + posts below. Which I know is a lot, but trust me they are all worth reading, whether you are a webmaster or a blogger. There has been a lot of discussion in the past week regarding Google’s Page Rank. I’ve left out any of the posts regarding that, because I personally think it is of little relevance. So, barring that, enjoy and happy reading!
I think an upgrade for me is in the near future:
WordPress 2.3.1 is now available. 2.3.1 is a bug-fix and security release for the 2.3 series.
2.3.1 fixes over twenty bugs. Some of the notable fixes are:
- Tagging support for Windows Live Writer
- Fixes for a login bug that affected those with a Blog Address different than
their WordPress Address
- Faster taxonomy database queries, especially tag intersection queries
- Link importer fixes
- Nintendo Releases Financials, Raking It In (Game|Life)
- Rumor: Reggie’s promised WiiConnect24 surprise still to come? (QJ)
- Nintendo ups profit forecast, incoming money storm (Joystiq)
- Nintendo Hires Yahoo Marketing Exec, Transplants Another From Japan (Game|Life)
- Forget the hard disk – Kaplan’s simple storage solution: buy more SD cards (Wii Wii)
- Professor explains why video games should be taught in schools (QJ)
- Level 5 interested in developing for the Wii (Nintendo Wii Fanboy)
- Nintendo developing new Pokemon RPG for the Wii? (QJ)
As you all may or may not know by know I am the new Community Director at Mashable.com… I’ve always loved and read Mashable, as you know, and I will still continue to produce these lists for your reading and educational pleasure. So enjoy and happy learning!
This is a very exciting moment for me and a dream come true. I will be the new Community and Marketing Director at Mashable.com, the #1 Social Network News site…
In case you are wondering what that means, here’s a summary of everything that I will be working on for Mashable: